WEYBURN RED WINGS JR A HOCKEY ASSOCIATION
SEEKING HEAD COACH OR
HEAD COACH/GENERAL MANAGER
The Weyburn Red Wings Jr A Hockey Association of the Saskatchewan Junior Hockey League is accepting applications for the position of Head Coach or Head Coach / General Manager.
- Scout and recruit players
- Organization season plan and progression for on and off ice
- On Ice coaching and player development
- Manage all aspects of the team
- Administration duties as assigned by Board of Directors
- Playing experience at the Junior/College level preferred
- Head coaching experience at Midget AAA (or Equivalent) or higher
- Recruiting experience
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills – both written & verbal
- Provide a criminal record check
- Ability & desire to work long hours, evenings, weekends & holidays as necessary
- Experience with video analysis & statistical analysis is an asset
Salary commensurate with experience, knowledge & ability.
Tryouts for the Red Wings will be April 5th to 7th. All coaches should be prepared to attend.
Qualified candidates shall submit their resume by March 1st, 2013 to:
Weyburn Red Wings