By Flin Flon Bombers
June 14, 2017
The Flin Flon Bombers are accepting resumes for the position of Athletic Trainer/Equipment Manager for the 2017-18 SJHL season.
The successful applicant must be a team-oriented individual who is out going, organized and willing to work closely with the coaching and medical staff to serve the player’s needs. The position requires strong organizational and communication skills with a positive attitude. The individual will also be required to travel with the team to all road games; travel expenses will be covered by the team.
Job Duties include, but not limited to:
- Attend all games and practices.
- Management and repair of team equipment (Sticks, gloves, pants, helmets, jerseys, etc.).
- Game day set up of dressing room and team equipment.
- Skate sharpening and daily laundry.
- Working closely with medical personnel to attend to and assess player injuries, rehabilitation and documentation.
- Injury prevention and physical preparation guidelines.
- Communication of injuries to coaching staff and appropriate medical personnel.
- Maintaining an inventory of both hockey and medical supplies within a budget.
Interested applicants are asked to outline their qualifications, Certified Athletic Therapists or related program and previous hockey team experience would be an asset. This position requires not standard hours. Salary will be based on experience and certification.
Those interested are asked to forward a resume to:
Leanna Campbell – Office Administrator
Flin Flon Junior Bombers
P.O. Box 762
Flin Flon MB R8A 1N6
Fax: (204) 687-4704
Deadline for resumes is June 20, 2017.