By Melfort Mustangs
May 8, 2019
The Melfort Mustangs, a member of the Saskatchewan Junior Hockey League (SJHL), are seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Assistant Coach.
The successful applicant will be responsible for assisting Head Coach Trevor Blevins with all aspects of coaching. Duties include, but are not limited to the following
- Player Evaluations and Recruitment
- Player Development
- Developing and Implementing Effective Practice Plans
- Game-day preparation
- Video Analysis and Breakdown
- Attending all practices, games and team functions
- Monitoring athletes academic attendance and progress
- Monitoring athletes community participation and engagement
- Assisting with team strength and conditioning as required
- Have played at or coached a minimum level of AAA Midget
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to enhance interaction with athletes, administration, media and the community
- Individual who is personable, a self starter, is highly motivated and reliable
- Have a high level of technical proficiency
- Minimum Development 2 Certification
- Must be willing to re-locate to Melfort
All interested applicants are asked to forward their resumes to Head Coach and General Manager Trevor Blevins via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This posting closes on Friday, May 24th 2019.
Only those applicants receiving an interview will be contacted.