The Battlefords North Stars are currently seeking an Assistant Coach for the upcoming 2021-22 season. This is a full time, seasonal coaching position. We are looking for an individual to provide leadership with assistance of the Head Coach/Gm to continue the strong tradition of the Battlefords North Stars Hockey Club.
Review Date: Review of the applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled. Deadline to apply is May 31st.
Primary responsibilities as assigned by the Head Coach will include but are nor limited to:
- Assisting the head coach in all aspects of the North Stars hockey program
- Providing leadership, commitment and passion for our players, fans, and community
- All aspects of coaching and administration of a CJHL junior A hockey program
- Assist with Alumni engagement and fundraising
- Recruiting & identifying future North Star hockey players
- Assisting with current players to move on to the collegiate level
- Working with the players on individual skills
- Organizing travel/meal plans for road trips
- Assist with teams’s social media networks
- Organizing strategies and practice plans
Description of Responsibilities: This incumbent is responsible for attending all practice and games. Teaching and competing with the professional demeanor conducive to the development of student Athletes.
Required Qualifications: Collegiate or junior playing and /or coaching experience are highly desirable. Experience in marketing and recovering video footage is an asset.
How to Apply: Please submit a cover letter, resume, and references electronically to Brayden Klimosko Northstars Head coach/Gm – firstname.lastname@example.org