- Be responsible for co-coordinating all advertisements for Weyburn Red Wings events and activities including the Parent Information Meeting and Annual General Meeting.
- Coordinate the annual Weyburn Red Wings Team and Individual photos and distributes the Sponsors’ photo(s) to the Team Managers for presentation to their team sponsor.
- Ensure each sponsor of Weyburn Red Wings teams receive a letter advising the sponsor fee for the upcoming season and so submit copies to the Treasurer
- Be responsible for continued communications with the SJHL league and Hockey Canada.
- Responsible to obtain sponsors for Weyburn Red Wings.
- Manage overall partner / sponsor relationships including strategic planning, revenue growth targets and all operations necessary to profitably retain, grow and service the Red Wing organization.
- Liaise with community/ sponsors to ensure sponsor activities / deliverables are being met.
- Lead creation of detailed year-end reports for assigned sponsors / supporters and Annual General Meeting.
- Take an active role in building and developing a positive relationship with all sponsors and all included in the Red Wing organization.
- With assistance, manage and maintain ongoing updates and content creation for Weyburn Red Wings website, social media strategy, publications, marketing and branding initiatives.
- Lead planning and execution of special events, Manage and lead Game Day Operations.
- Prepare various forms of contracts.
- Work in conjunction with other team coordinators.
- Collaborate with staff with creative ideas and methods to enhance overall Weyburn Red Wings game day experience.
- With assistance from staff, manage and create community involvement campaigns.
- Prepare various forms of contracts for sponsorships.
- Any other related activities as assigned by the President.
- Strong attention to detail with a professional hands-on approach.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated broad range of communication skills
- Project management background and expertise considered an asset
- Experience in office management, partner servicing or marketing-related role considered an asset
- Solid understanding in marketing programs, game day events and promotions
- Demonstrated efficiency and strong knowledge in Power Point, Excel, Graphic design, social media and video experience considered a strong asset.
Qualified Candidates are invited to submit their resume with references and cover letter to email@example.com
Deadline to apply is May 7, 2021
Note: only those persons selected for an interview will be contacted.
Salary and Commission will be based on previous sales and marketing experience.
**A Satisfactory Criminal Record Check and Vulnerable Person’s Check is required.
For more career opportunities please visit sjhl.ca/career-opportunities