DIRECTOR OF MARKETING AND OPERATIONS
Application Deadline: November 24, 2021
Reporting to the Board of Directors of the Estevan Bruins, as a member of the management team, the Director of Marketing and Operations is responsible for all marketing, fundraising, community engagement and gameday operations. The successful applicant will be a dynamic, energetic, community minded team player with exceptional communication skills. As the host team for the 2022 Centennial Cup, the Director of Marketing and Operations will work with the host committee to ensure a successful event.
- Manage sponsorship, seeking out new sponsors managing sponsor relations
- Promotion, including ticket sales, branding and merchandize management
- Lead Public Relations and promote the team at games and events through team social media, website, team App and with local media
- Maintain regular communication and relationships with the City of Estevan/Affinity Place
- Manage all aspects of and ensure preparation for home games including all materials, advertising, staff and volunteers
- Create ‘Gameday Timeline’ and scripts for team, officials, staff, City and volunteers to follow
- Manage 50/50 and game sheets for all home games.
- Organize and plan fundraisers including functions, dinners, chase the ace, etc.
- Organize and plan team-led community and school events.
To apply for this position, please forward cover letter and resume to:
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted
For more information on the Estevan Bruins and the City of Estevan check out the following links